With LimeSurvey, you can design and conduct professional surveys both online and offline. LimeSurvey is intended for specialist subjects. The evaluation system EvaSys is used for surveys relating to the university.
LimeSurvey provides the following functions:
- 28 different question types
- Quota management to manage survey participants
- Skip Logic / Branching, i.e. setting conditions for questions based on previous answers
- Repeated use of content
- Dynamic questions
- Immediate analysis of survey
- Public and private surveys
- Anonymous answers - protected participants
- Multilingual (support for 80 languages)
- Individual design
- Visualisation of the data
- Data export
- Invites and reminders
This service is available to all uses who apply through the RMZ.
Please report any problems to the Service Desk.
The processing times correspond to the Service Level Agreement.
Data Backup / Hosting
LimeSurvey is hosted on servers in the University's Computer Centre and are subject to the standard data protection policy.
This service can be requested using the ticket system. To find out how to use this, see this page (in German).
The RMZ cannot provide technical support for the creation and implementation of the surveys.
Surveys should be used sparingly. When planning a survey, it is important to consider:
- whether the survey is useful and target-oriented
- which group of participants should be addressed
- whether the survey is in the interest of the university / faculty / course of studies / department
In addition to this, every user is obligated
- to publish a privacy statement specific to their survey
to handle the data collected in accordance with data protection regulation and to ensure that the data is not stored on the server longer than necessary
The requirements of the latest version of the IT and Media regulations of use must be observed. The legal regulations regarding data protection and information security must also be observed.