Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

It is recommended to ask your editorial colleagues first, who can perhaps help you with the question. If the question is of a technical nature, turn to the contact person in the Computer Centre.  In the case of system failure or complex questions, an external service contractor can be contacted for support. The first contact people are:

  • the University Communication's department for specialist questions
  • the Computer Centre for technical questions.