Panopto is a system for managing video content, used to record, edit, distribute, search and manage video content.
Panopto can be smoothly integrated with RELAX, so you can create and publish videos in your RELAX course with just a few clicks. You can do everything in RELAX and usually do not need to use the Panopto web interface.
For web meetings (online lectures / live / with feedback) we recommend using Zoom, MS Teams or WebEx.
- Integration of videos in RELAX courses
- Video streaming
- Organisation and storage of videos
- Recording and editing video
- Live broadcasts
You can get started right away with these few steps.
In this video tutorial you can learn about using Panopto with RELAX.
Video Tutorial: Integrate Panopto into a RELAX Course (in German)
Guides, online support, forums
- RELAX course with discussion forum on Panopto (German)
- Panopto support
- Video tutorials from Panopto
- Recordings of webinars at the HSRT with the company Panopto: 14.04.2020 and 22.04.2020 (in German)
Support documents from other universities
- Project documentation (German) from the Virtueller Campus Rheinland-Pfalz, where 120,000 students at 13 universities are supplied with Panopto
- Webinar: Recording lectures and Webcasting with Panopto (German) from the University of Freiburg
- Information about Panopto from the TH Mittelhessen University of Applied Sciences
- CSA powerpoint presentation (German)
Please report any problems to the Service Desk.
The processing times correspond to the Service Level Agreement.
Data Backup / Hosting
Panopto is hosted on servers in Europe.
This service does not need to be requested.
Users are required to keep the data in their work area up to date.