This function can only be used by employees, lecturers and professors.
To open your own conference, proceed as follows:
- Open this link
- Select "Reutlingen University / Hochschule Reutlingen" and click "OK".
- On the following page, log in with your university account.
- You will now be in your Adobe Connect meeting administration.
- Click on"+Erstellen" (Create) in the top right and then on "Meeting".
- On the next page, enter the name of the meeting (for example "WIMB - Digital Strategy").
- Under "Zugriff" (Access) select "Alle Personen..." (All persons...".
- If you wish, you can set a "room passcode".
- You can leave the other settings as they are.
- Meetings that you create have no time limit. For example, you can create a meeting for a lecture and use the same meeting and the same URL throughout the semester.
- Click "Fertig stellen" (Finish) at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, "Meetinginformationen" (Meeting information), you will see the internet address (URL) that you will need to provide to the participants. If available, you must also provide the passcode.
- When you enter the meeting room, the system requirements of your computer will be checked. All participants need the Flash plugin for the browser, A headset (headphone and microphone) is recommended for all users.