For the various IT services of the Computer and Media Centre (RMZ), we aim for uniform service levels.
The service levels described here apply to all RMZ services, deviations are highlighted for the services concerned.
Availability of the service
Unless otherwise stated in the service description, the services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Services may be temporarily taken out of service for maintenance work. Maintenance windows are announced at least 3 working days in advance.
Please send messages regarding errors to the Service Desk.
You can reach the Service Desk Monday-Friday from 8:00-21:00, Saturday 10:00-16:00:
- at the counter in the learning center, building 3
- via the telephone number: 07121-271-1333
- or via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or via the customer portal of the ticket system
Please note the special opening hours during semester breaks on the Service Desk website.
The support times are based on the functional times described in the Working Hours Agreement.
Functional times are Monday-Thursday from 9:00-15:30 and Friday 9:00-12:00.
The processing times are based on priorities. The following priorities are distinguished:
- Priority 1: Total failure, service is not functioning, all users are affected.
- Priority 2: Partial failure, some functions of the service are not working correctly, or the error only affects a limited group of users
- Priority 3: Error, the service is functional, but errors occur. It is known how the errors can be circumvented, there are only minor limitations.
Reactions can only be made within the support hours. The following processing times are aimed at:
|Prio 1.||Prio 2.||Prio 3.|
|Reaction times||immediately||next working day||up to two working days|
|Recovery times||up to the following working day||up to three working days|
within one week