In BSCW it is possible to make folders and files "publicly" accessible. This means that users can access the folder or files without logging in to BSCW.
Follow these steps:
- Create the folder to be published.
- Click on the arrow symbol next to the folder in the "Action" column.
- Then click on "Access > Public Access" and select the checkbox "Public Access".
- Then right-click on the folder or file and select "Link > Show Internet Address".
- In the URL you should add the text .../bscw/... in .../pub/... .