Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Download the AnyConnect for Windows software
- Run the msi-file
- Start the newly installed programme by going to Programmes → Cisco → Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Enter vpn.reutlingen-university.de and click "Connect"
- Enter the username and password from your university account
- When the connection is successfully established, the following icon will be displayed in the notification box at the bottom right of your screen:
- Right-click this with your mouse to open the following menu:
By clicking "VPN Disconnect", the connection will be disconnected again.
- If the connection is disconnected, right-clicking the symbol again will open this menu:
By clicking "VPN Connect", you can reestablish the connection.
- After a restart, it is no longer necessary to manually start the AnyConnect client: the programme will start automatically.