The DFN Scheduler is a public platform that enables participants to coordinate appointments quickly and easily.
It is not necessary to create an account: access is granted by entering your e-mail address. Additional administrator access is available for the creater of the poll, which offers extensive editing functions.
Further functions are:
- The creation of anonymous polls in which only the administrator can see the participant names and the result
- An option to implement a upper limit per answer, e.g. for consultation hours or occupancy lists
- Access to a vote can be secured with a password
- Participants can edit their votes after submission
- Partipants can vote by proxy
Access to this service does not have to be requested from the Computer Centre. External users can also be invited to participate in the surveys.
|Table of Contents|
Please report any problems to the Service Desk.
This service is offered by DFN without service level.
Data Backup / Hosting
This service is hosted by the German Research Network (Deutsches Forschungsnetz e.V) (DFN) and is accessible using the DFN Network.
Access to this service does not have to be requested.
An expiration date can be set for each survey. This should be used to ensure that the survey data is not kept longer than necessary.
When creating surveys, care must be taken to comply with the guidelines of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).