The Corona regulations of the Ministry of Science, Research and Arts in Baden-Württemburg stipulates that only persons with a valid 3G status participate in in-person events at universities. In order to simplify this process for all involved, Reutlingen University provides a digital option, as described below.
Verifying your 3G status in the UniNow app
1. Install the UniNow app using one of these QR codes (depending on your system)
2. Select "Hochschule Reutlingen" (Reutlingen University)
3. Before checking in for the first time, you will need to verify your 3G status in the app. You can do this by going to one of the verification points in this document.
4. To check in, select "Mein Studium" (My studies) and then "Campus Check-In". Scan the room's QR code (on the door) and follow the instructions to enter your information before clicking "Check-In". When you leave the room, click "Check-Out" in the app or scan the QR code at the door.
Based on the corona regulations at the time of this page, it is optional for students and staff to enter their data for corona tracking.
You can find more information and detailed step-by-step instructions (in German with pictures) in this PDF:
- All personal data and tracking information that you provide is encrypted and held by UniNow and can only be decrypted and viewed by specific university employees (as selected by the university leadership) for infection tracking purposes only.
- If the "CAPACITY CHECK" shows more people than are actually in the room, this may be because people from previous events have not (yet) checked out.
- To access CAPACITY CHECK as a teacher, you can only scan the QR code with a QR code reader, not with the UniNow App.
- To use the check-in function, the most current version of the app must be installed. If you have disabled the update mode in your smartphone, you will need to manually update the app.
- If you have already checked into a room, you do not need a QR code anymore. The rooms are listed in the UniNow app and you can check in and out by clicking on the room.
Please see this document (in German) for information on data protection: